Crow Arch Lane
Get in Contact
Our Ringwood offices enjoy easy access to the A31 and are ideally situated between Hampshire and Dorset. On the edge of the beautiful New Forest and close to beaches at Bournemouth and Poole, this is a vibrant and desirable place to live and work.
We are always interested to hear from talented people who could be a good fit for our expanding practice.
In the first instance, please send your portfolio, covering letter and cv by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part II Architectural Assistant
Your New Role
Working alongside talented Project Architects, you will produce designs, planning applications and technical designs for a range of building types. The practice is engaged to deliver projects through all RIBA work stages, from concept to completion, so you will experience a varied and enjoyable working day.
What You’ll Need
• to be qualified to RIBA Part II,
• to be creative with a strong design portfolio,
• excellent graphical presentation skills and attention to detail,
• strong verbal and written communication skills with confident presentation and interpersonal skills,
• proficiency in Revit an asset, but training will be given,
• a desire to learn and progress towards the RIBA Part III qualification.
What we offer you
You will join a motivated and professional team supported by the practice’s forward vision to invest in their staff and BIM technology. Long term support and career growth will be structured with assistance towards your RIBA Part III qualification.
We offer the benefit of flexible working hours, the option to purchase additional annual leave and a workplace pension scheme. The salary will be commensurate to experience.
Please apply by forwarding your CV and sample portfolio to email@example.com for the attention of Angela Rogers.